Saturday, March 31, 2018

Swoon Worthy Spotlight - March


Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

I only read one book in March, can that be right? I didn't realize it until I went to write this post, but it turns out I was only able to read one book. At least it was totally an awesome and amazing book! March was a crazy busy month, with sick kiddos and life going on I just didn't have much time to read. I *think* things are getting back to normal and hopefully April I can make up all the reading time I missed and catch up on my massive TBR pile. Anyway, the book I read in March is one I would have totally done a spotlight for no matter what...

Serendipity, Book One
Regency Romance

**********************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!