Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sweet Regrets by Jennifer Peel

Sweet Regrets (Indigo Bay Sweet Romance Series, #5)Sweet Regrets by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another hit! I really enjoy Ms. Peel's books and was looking forward to this one for awhile. It's book five in the Indigo Bay series, but stands well on its own. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.

I am a sucker for second chance romances and always enjoy seeing couples get a second chance at love. Melanie and Declan have a sweet romance, they grew up together and dated in high school. Chance would have it that they're reunited when Declan has business with Melanie's father. She's just gotten out of a messy divorce, pregnant and currently trying to figure out her life. I liked both Melanie and Declan and enjoyed their story. I also loved the setting of Indigo Bay! Charming town that makes you want to pack up and visit.

Cute story, likable characters, fun setting and a sweet romance!

Content: Clean

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!