Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Hidden Prince by Nadine Millard

The Hidden PrinceThe Hidden Prince by Nadine Millard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*happy sigh*

I was sucked in from the first page and couldn't put it down. The characters and their chemistry just jumped off the pages. Lydia is a charming character, with a fun personality and has a way to saying what is on her mind. Alex is charming and handsome and keeping a secret from Lydia. As they grow closer he feels guilty for not telling her the truth. Lydia and Alex have great chemistry, fun interactions and witty banter. I also liked his sister Harriett and hope she'll get a story of her own.

I so wish this had been a full-length novel, but even being a novella I still found it to be well developed and a fun escape. Ms. Millard has a way with words and storytelling that really gets you into the story, feeling the romance and loving the characters. This was a great regency and one I will be reading again.

Content
Romance: Pretty Clean- just kissing, some mild innuendo (I really appreciate that Millard keeps her books clean)
Language: Mild
Violence: None

Source: Kindle

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!