Friday, November 4, 2016

How I Met Your Brother by Janette Rallison

How I Met Your BrotherHow I Met Your Brother by Janette Rallison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loads of fun and romance!

I really love this series! I’ve been looking forward to Janette’s book for a long time now and I loved it! I love all her books, but especially enjoy her adult novels. I was excited when I saw this was loosely based on Sabrina,I love that movie!

Belle had a major crush on her friend Marco in college and was devastated when things didn’t work out. Seven years later she is working as a fashion designer in New York, but not completely happy with where she is at. When she learns Marco is going to be in Cancun, she decides she needs a vacation. Instead of being the shy, invisible girl, she’s going to show Marco her new confident self. Maybe this time things will play out better? She doesn’t count on meeting Marco’s brother Flynn and having him mess up all her plans.

This is a fun contemporary romance, fun plot and likable characters. It’s well written with a smooth flow that just carries you into the story and makes it hard to put down. I admit, I stayed up way too late to finish it, but I just had to see how everything would work out. The romance was great, lots of fun moments, tension and misunderstandings, but ultimately a great HEA.

My only very minor niggle, I love this series and love the character of Pearl. While she is in this story, I would have liked to see her a little bit more. Other than that, I loved the whole thing.

Would definitely recommend to any romance lover!

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Standalone, but part of the Matchmaker Series

Source: Kindle Unlimited

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!