Saturday, January 16, 2016

Legally Wedded by Jennifer Griffith

Legally WeddedLegally Wedded by Jennifer Griffith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cute!

Morgan is just starting her senior year of college when she looses her financial aide. Needing to finish college so she can then help her sister go to college and being so close to the end, she is desperate to find a way to pay or her last year of school. Meanwhile, Josh has been cut off from his wealthy family for dating a girl they don't approve of and also being denied financial aide he finds himself also desperate for a way to pay for college. With his girlfriend out of the country and desperation breathing down his neck he runs into Morgan and they hatch a scheme that will hopefully solve all their problems. Or just pile on a few more.

I really liked Morgan, she was just a genuinely nice person. I really liked how she handled herself in some tough situation. She also works hard and is trying to do her best to finish school and help her sister go through school as well. She also treats Josh really well, with kindness and understanding. I liked Josh, it was a little frustrating this his girlfriend was always in the background, but I guess it's suppose to be like that. I did like seeing him realize his feelings and also gain confidence in himself. I thought Morgan and Josh were cute together and I liked seeing how their story unfolds.

This is the third book in the Legally in Love series, but stands well on it's own. Fun marriage of convenience story.

Content
Romance: Clean, mild innuendo and kissing
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None

Source: Received review copy in exchange for honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!