Thursday, January 21, 2016

It Happened One Night by Christine Feldman

It Happened One NightIt Happened One Night by Christine S. Feldman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved!

I've been super stressed today and this was the perfect pick-me-up! I just love Christine's books, this one had me laughing and really lightened my mood. I also didn't have a lot of time, so this was the perfect length and temporary escape from reality. Paisley and Joe don't meet under the best of circumstances and when they're later set up on a blind date things just go from bad to worse. I thought this was a fun read, I liked Paisley and Joe and I was glad we were able to get things from both POV, helps explain where they're both coming from. Even though they may butt heads, they also have good chemistry. I especially loved the ending. Lots of fun moments. Oh, and I loved Mabel. Overall, just a cute story and one I'd easily recommend.

Content: Clean

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!