Thursday, March 12, 2015

Casting Reveals: Week Two

Today we wanted to focus on casting some of Shannon's fun paranormal books that she's written under the pen name of Katie Lee O' Guinn. You didn't know that Shannon had a pen name other then her own? Well now you do and the books are SO FUN! I have been reading the Taming the Wolf series and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. Once again the credit of casting goes to our amazing KJ of http://kjsbooknook.blogspot.com/   Here is just a taste.

-Heidi-

Taming the Wolf Series
Chasing the Wolf Series




Chasing the Wolf Series
Chasing the Wolf Series




The Lost Witch Trilogy    








                                           Character Interview Week 2

This weeks  character interview is of Gideon and Maysie. Kathy Jo's choice! Thanks again Shannon! This is such a treat for us to get another inside look at some of our favorite characters!


Gideon and Maysie

What do you like to do on a romantic date?
             Run around Wolf Song Lake as wolves.
What do you like most about each other?
            Gideon:  I like that Maysie is the sweetest person I've ever known. She has a heart of gold and loves with all of her heart.
             Maysie:  What I like the most about Gideon is that he makes me feel safe.  I can always trust him.
What is your favorite way to spend time together?
              Gideon: At home, with just the two of us.
              Maysie: At the pub, and seeing you walk in and how your eyes always light up when you see me.            
What are  three things on your bucket list? 
              Gideon:  Buying a few horses, building a new addition to the house and buying Maysie a beautiful necklace.
               Maysie:  Having more babies, I want a houseful. Going back home to Louisiana and showing Gideon around. Seeing Ireland. Ava talks about it so much, I have to see it someday.
What is “your song”?
                    Amazed by Lonestar
Beach or Mountains?  Mountains.
Book or Movie? Movies
What is the craziest date you’ve been on? 
               We decided one night to run around the lake as wolves and we come across a few lost campers and Maysie decides to have a little fun with them and begins howling up a storm. The guy is so scared he can barely unzip his tent.  Maysie walks right up to the tent so they can see her shadow and the man starts screaming bloody murder.  We took off after that, but Maysie is a little stinker sometimes.
How would you describe each other to someone else in three words?
                      Gideon:  A miracle, a blessing and my whole life.                   
                      Maysie:  Love, Strength and determination








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, thanks for letting me enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for fixing my mistake in the first paragraph :) Now I have to go tell Katie and KJ I messed up :)...The interviews are so fun! It was a great idea Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to read this series!! I LOVE the casting choices and reading all of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!