Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Accidentally Married by Victorine Lieske

Accidentally MarriedAccidentally Married by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was a really cute and fun read. Madison and Jared have a funny "meet cute" when she goes to his business for what she believes is a job interview and he believes...something else.

I thought Madison and Jared had a fun relationship, I like that she was able to shake him out of his stiff personality. They are a good example of opposites attracting. They were a good balance. I enjoyed their fake relationship, mainly because it didn't feel fake. I thought the angst was just right, they fall for each other believably.

The writing was well done, I was drawn in right away and had to keep reading to see how things would unfold.

Overall, a fun contemporary love story. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Lieske.

Content
Romance: Clean

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!